VG Strategies LLC Management Consulting is pleased to present “on-demand” one-and-a-half day Silver or Gold Application Development Workshops.
Our goal is to make it easier for you to prepare a well-written Silver or Gold Application to the AHCA/NCAL award program. Bring your leadership team and your Application development team!
Submitting a Silver or Gold Application to the AHCA program can lead to valuable feedback about methods to enhance your organization’s performance. However, many organizations find the Silver and Gold Criteria questions somewhat ambiguous.
Highlights of our one-and-a-half-day Silver or Gold Application Development Workshop.
- Learn effective methods to easily prepare your Silver or Gold AHCA application.
- Learn what information the Silver or Gold Criteria questions are really seeking.
- Learn how to appropriately respond to the Silver or Gold Criteria questions.
- Learn how examiners evaluate/score your Silver or Gold application.
- Learn how to identify and present numerical results in your application.
- Learn how you can use our recommended sample figures/tables to easily present information in your Silver or Gold application.
Instructor: John serves as a Master Examiner for the American Health Care Association (AHCA/NCAL) award program. John Van Gorkom has served as a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award examiner, team, leader, and alumni for 15 years. He has actively participated with a regional performance excellence program for 15 years as an examiner, Judge, Chair of Panel of Judges, Board Member, and past President of the organization. John has served as an examiner for the Asian Pacific Quality Award Program.