VG Strategies LLC Management Consulting is pleased to present several one-and-a-half-day Lite Application Development Workshops. Our goal is to make it easier for you to prepare a well-written WSQA/PENW Lite Application. Bring your leadership team and your Lite Application development team!
Up to three people from your organization are welcome to attend with the purchase of one registration. Click on a date below for more information or to register for a Workshop.
Dates and Locations:
March 4-5, 2020, Olympia, WA.
July 15-16, 2020, Olympia, WA.
October 21-22, 2020, Olympia, WA.
Submitting a Lite Application to Washington State Quality Award/Performance Excellence Northwest (WSQA/PENW) can lead to valuable feedback about methods to enhance your organization’s performance. However, many organizations find the Lite Criteria questions somewhat ambiguous. In addition, very few resources are available to guide you through the meaning of Lite Criteria questions and the development of a well-written Lite Application.
Join our one-and-a-half-day WSQA/PENW Lite Application Development Workshop.
Highlights of our one-and-a-half-day Workshop.
- Learn effective methods to easily prepare your Lite application.
- Learn what information the Lite Criteria questions are really seeking.
- Learn how to appropriately respond to the Lite Criteria questions.
- Learn how examiners evaluate/score your Lite application.
- Learn how to identify and present numerical results in your Lite application.
- Learn how you can use our recommended sample figures/tables to easily present information in your Lite application.
Instructor: John Van Gorkom has actively participated with WSQA/PENW for 15 years as an examiner, Judge, Chair of Panel of Judges, Board Member, and past President of WSQA. John Van Gorkom is one of the most experienced Baldrige consultants in the Pacific Northwest. He has also served as a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award examiner for 15 years.
"Excellent examples and templates. We can see how to apply best practices."
“Gave me a good understanding of how to go about this process and the benefits it will bring to our agency."
“Learned so much, time well spent. Best I had in a long time.”